Ever wanted a home that:
- Generates more energy than it consumes
- Withstands hurricane-force winds
- State-of-the-art kitchen for entertaining and cooking
- Attractive and affordable housing, ranging from $120,000 to $150,000
- Self-sufficient housing that is especially ideal for coastal regions
Well, folks, that home now exists! After 2 years of hard work the team from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, the BeauSoleil solar home captured first place for market viability and for People's Choice award in the competition at the National Mall.
Another useful, creative, home product from the State of Louisiana! Making our future better NOW.