Do you need help selling your Baton Rouge home? Staged homes sell more quickly and for more money. A conversation with Andi Holliday, owner of Stage Presence LLC.
1. What is Your product or service? Staging Your Home....I can make the process of selling your home an exciting and profitable experience. Staged homes sell more quickly and for more money. You need help selling your Baton Rouge Home! Statistics show that 94 percent of homes staged by an Accredited Staging Proffesional sold in 29 days or less, compared to an average 145 days for homes that were not staged. I began my company after watching a seller put a sign up in his yard stating that he would sell his home for $60,000 under appraisal value. This home had been on the market for nearly a year? After consulting with me, he sold the home in 30 days for $60,000 more than the highest bid. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are two examples of homes I have staged:
Examle 1: A Living Room
Example 2: AN OPEN FLOOR PLAN LIVING AND DINING
2. What areas do you serve? I work all throughout the greater Baton Rouge metro area.
3. What are the Major Challenges of your business? The struggle for most sellers is understanding where and how to prioritize preparing their homes to be competitive. I am experienced in meeting the demands of today's buyers and completing the tasks in an economical and timely fashion. I understand that the majority of potential buyers are not able to visualize themselves in a home that lacks proper design and appealing decor. My goal is to see the home through the eyes of the buyer. I help the seller make the changes necessary within their budget. Sellers have approximately 3-5 seconds to make a great first impression on a buyer that could result in a quick sale for top dollar. An investment in home staging is much less than the price of a reduction and staged homes sell more quickly and for more money.
4. What Can People Expect? I will arrive at the home and immediately begin assessing the home's positive attributes while developing methods to downplay any possible problem areas. It does not have to be expensive and often involves utilizing the home-owners own belongings. Home staging goes well beyond the cleaning and tidying process. It's everything from de-cluttering, furniture placement, prioritizing repairs or even renting furniture and accessories for a vacant home. Staging allows the potential buyers to picture the house as their own. After making my assessment, I will present the sellers an estimate for the cost of my services and a plan for them to consider.
5. Who Are You....Your Personal Experience? Home staging and redesign are my passion. As a mother with an active family, I know how difficult it can be to see past the busy activity to find something that appeals to a buyer.
6. How Do You See the Future for Your Business? In the future I am planning to extend my services to include Home Organization Services where I will help homeowners de-clutter and organize tor more effective day-to-day living in their home.
Do you need help selling your Baton Rouge home? Staged homes sell more quickly and for more money! "I am committed to providing clients with affordable quality real estate home staging and redesign services in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas." Andi Holliday, Owner Stage Presence LLC, Interior Redesing & Staging
Office Hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a. . to 5:00 p.m.
Baton Rouge Area Homes, LLC
Licensed in Louisiana